Benefits of Adwords/PPCPrint
Increase Traffic To Your Website & Improve your visibility with Pay Per ClickWould you like to increase the number of visitors on your website? Would you like to gain new customers in a short time?
As you may have observed registering a Domain & Creating a Functional and Attractive website to succeed on the internet is not sufficient to attract visitors. To find new customers it is essential to conquer the top positions on the search engines because it is the pivotal tool that users use to seek information before making purchases.The Pay Per Click (PPC) is the ideal solution, the most effective way to Improve your Visibility, to Generate Qualified Traffic, Optimizing the most of your Investments in advertising.
Benefits of Adwords / PPC Advertising
1. Positioning immediately on the first page in Google resultsAdWords / PPC is the fastest way to get your business listed on the first page of Google that is where your potential customers will try and search for respective information although if you are relying only on SEO (Search Engine Optimization) and the Local Marketing tools (Google Places) is essential, but this approach will take time to yield results (often 3 - 6 months). With AdWords / PPC you can easily set up a campaign and publish your ads on the 1st Page of Google.
2. Targeted Audience
3. Pay for Clicks & Actual Visits
You pay only when a user actually clicks on your ad. Contrary to what happens in an advertising campaign on TV, radio, newspapers where you pay a flat fee regardless of how many people actually see your ad or to those hot and qualified prospects is shown. With AdWords / PPC, you only pay for people who are potentially interested to click on your ad and visit your website.This allows you to use the available budget for marketing in a much more efficient and effective manner.
4. Geo - Targeting
You can specify the exact area, city, town, county, and even nearest Landmarks, near Dubai, to show the ad and you set a specific perimeter or radius in kilometers around the premises of your business.
Through the AdWords / PPC ads you reach more qualified prospects than those that would have been possible to reach only through SEO ranking.
5. Total Control
Using AdWords, you have a total control of your campaign. This is a short list of things you can control in our ad campaign:
- Choosing keywords for which ads
- Maximum monthly budget Choice of Cost per Click
- Selection of Geographical areas where the ads will appear
- Choice of days and 'time in which to run your ads
- Announcements Messaging
- Page Choosing your website to which ads link
- Total control over various elements and the various options of paying ads is the key to a web marketing success.
5. Tools for Testing / Market Analysis / Research of Best Keywords
- You can use report "Search terms" AdWords not only for the creation and management of internet traffic but also to make a metadata searching for the best keywords.
- Figure out what keywords your potential customers are typing into Google to find products and services is essential for those who want to do online marketing.
- With AdWords, you can get a clear understanding of the keywords that your current perspective typing to find you.
- You'll also be able to see how many times each keyword is searched daily and monthly.
- AdWords is the only reliable way to gather data on keywords and obtain accurate data to set your ad campaigns based on research performed by potential customers.
- You can also use AdWords for market research, to test and set bids, ad titles, choose your landing pages, and even the titles of books
As it was done with the book Best Seller "Working 4 four hours per week" (The 4 Hour WorkWeek) Tim Ferriss, whose title was chosen on the basis of a test done with AdWords.
Also, when you find an ad, text, title, advertisement, etc page that works well in AdWords, there is a good chance that they will work well in other marketing channels.