An eCommerce website Dubai has a purpose: to take users to make a purchase. Sure, all of that starts with a good product, but a good eCommerce website development supports its customers through every step of the way. While starting your eCommerce business, these eight practices will help create a fun and direct user experience.
1.Highlight the Value Proposition
Highlighting the value of an eCommerce web is an essential part of turning casual visitors into buyers. Visitors form an opinion of your website and, therefore, of the brand, in less than two seconds. How can you show the most important value for visitors to stay and acquire something!!
Consider a striking headline, legible text, and a subtext that clarifies the value proposition. As you write this, consider the factor that differentiates your client. What makes your company special? Support these data with images, this could be key at the time of purchase.
Do not forget that the value of the eCommerce web comes in different shapes, sizes, and offers. Highlight free shipping, discounts, or referral programs with a striking call to action.
Here is Dropbox as an example.
2.Incorporates Visual Hierarchy
The eCommerce website is without a doubt, a visual medium. And with everything that competes for user attention, it is important to organize and prioritize the content to communicate the message of your client. In other words, the website incorporates a strong visual hierarchy. A key principle in eCommerce Website Dubai, the visual hierarchy tells the client, where to see first, and how to navigate. Use large graphics and texts to communicate important information. Do not forget to accentuate the colors to show the priority links that can help the visitors in the purchase.
Consider the example of Mail Chimp.
3. Simplify Navigation
Don’t you think that navigation is an important factor in the eCommerce website? Consider that studies have shown that 94% of first impressions are related to the appearance and navigation of the website.
It reduces the number of clicks it takes a user to get where they want, groups similar sections under a single navigation icon, and combines similar pages within a single one. Consider which sections are most important to you and the user and highlight them. Remember that you do not need to reinvent the gunpowder. Look at what your competition does, that can be an indicator of what customers expect from browsing eCommerce website Dubai.
Take the Herschel collection website as an example.
4. Optimize it for Searches
Making the search bar visible is a strategic step to improve web positioning. If the website has a lot to offer, highlighting the search bar can make a motivated user reach the end of the goal: the purchase.
The Patagonia eCommerce website is very functional, but it also invites users with the question of what are you looking for? This encourages users to use the search bar instead of randomly navigating the menu.
Since many users have a vague idea of what they want to acquire, your eCommerce website Dubai should use product filters to help visitors focus on what meets their needs. Surprisingly, 42% of online stores do not use category filters or their key products.
When adding a filter, think about what is most important to buyers:
You can take advantage of this functionality by placing filters in important locations or presenting them after a user visits a category section. However, keep in mind that if the filters are not clearly visible, they will disable users to select an option.
The H & M website is a good example of good use of filters.
- It facilitates the purchase process on the eCommerce website
- The eCommerce website is full of abandoned shopping carts. Although many factors can generate this, an eCommerce website can benefit from keeping your shopping process as easy as possible.
- Reduce the risk of abandoning shopping cart by following these rules:
- Eliminate distractions Keep the process clean and focused on the purchase.
- Divide the things into several steps so that the users concentrate better.
- Let users buy as visitors instead of forcing them to register.
- Although the Beardbrand shopping cart looks simple, it is very effective in keeping the user focused on one task at a time. In addition, it shows a flow chart that shows the purchase phase where the user is.
7. Create a Trusting Environment
Including confidence indicators in your client’s eCommerce website will help combat fears of scams and viruses. It includes:
- Positive testimonials from other buyers.
- Mentions from your client in the middle of the press. If it is good media, be sure to place your logo design.
- CEO messages or images of the work team.
- Figures and product ratings. This helps visitors compare stores.
The more information you have, the more willing your clients will be to trust your eCommerce website and company. One of the easiest ways to cultivate this trust is through comments uploaded by users, such as on the MVMT Watches website.
8. Customize the User Experience
It is not a secret that personal touches serve much in the eCommerce website. To have the best results, try using different personalization methods. Some of these include:
- Product recommendations based on previous purchases or searches.
- Recommendations that can improve the usefulness of items in the shopping cart.
- Products purchased by buyers that fit the profile of the current buyer.
- With so many stores that appear every day, the eCommerce website space is very competitive. Adding a personalized experience will give your customers something to trust.
- The Frank & Oak brand takes that very seriously with their personal style: a test of six questions that identify the user’s style. After completing the form, users receive suggestions at the doors of their homes and return what they do not like.
9. Modernize your eCommerce Website Dubai
These tips will help you think in different ways how you can improve your eCommerce Website Dubai, always consider the conversions. There are many ways to remove obstacles, and considering modifications can improve the user experience.