Hosting eCommerce development in Dubai is one of the key elements in the performance and success of eCommerce Website.
Did you know that one in four users leaves eCommerce Website that take more than four seconds to load? Having a slow-moving store or falling down even for a relatively short period of time can brutally impact your sales and the perception that the customer has of your eCommerce Company.
That is why in this blog, we will share useful tips that will help you to know what aspects you need to consider when choosing the perfect hosting plan for eCommerce development in Dubai, which guarantees that your eCommerce Website is always online and with the best loading speed.
Why Page Loading Speed Is Important for eCommerce Development in Dubai
- Sales are affected by the quality of the hosting plan you have contracted. The Amazon online store increases your revenue by 1% for every millisecond of load time decrease.
- Yahoo increases its traffic by 9% for every 400 milliseconds of load time decrease.
- Improving loading time generates positive shopping experiences, without friction.
6 Tips To Increase Page Loading Speed
- Compress HTML, CSS and js files of your eCommerce Website.
- Google Page Speed Insights is a tool that will allow you to know the loading speed of your eCommerce Website, through a valuation from 0 to 100, the higher the value, your eCommerce development in Dubai will offer better load performance.
- Organize your eCommerce Website tracking with Google Tag Manager or Manager tags Google
- Reduce redirects and eliminate broken/defective links
- Remove plugins that you do not use
- Enable your eCommerce cache with the WP Super Cache plugin
What Capabilities eCommerce Website Hosting Plan Should Have?
It depends a lot on the eCommerce development in Dubai, for stores of 1000 – 1500 products developed in WooCommerce. It is recommended to hire hosting servers with Cloud Linux and LiteSpeed which makes the processes run more effectively and smartly resulting in agility in the administration and navigation for the users.
A Cloud server is flexible and allows you to increase or decrease resources according to the performance you need at any time for eCommerce Website. Put another way: a Cloud server allows you to grow without making costly or inconvenient migrations.
How to choose eCommerce Website Hosting Company in Dubai?
In addition to analyzing eCommerce development in Dubai, connectivity, hardware, storage capacity, and other data, it will be crucial – if you want to avoid headaches – select a hosting provider that offers a good level of support for eCommerce Website.
In this case, Inmotion Hosting is a company that provides hosting and domain registration services at medium to large rates, the advantage of Inmotion Hosting is that it provides a good level of support and the web hosting service is solid, its “disadvantage” would be the High cost of your personalized management services if you have hired a dedicated server or a VPS.
Also to achieve a good configuration you must do it on your own and knowing the content manager you are using (WordPress), also installing and configuring a good cache plugin.
On the other hand, we recently discovered GoDaddy. That although they have more attractive and economic rates, the performance of the servers is stable and widely recommended in terms of performance and acceleration of their E-Commerce Website without the need for many configurations.
The reason? They use Litespeed Server technology. Among other advantages, they respond quickly in Arabic language and make migrations without cost Cpanel to Cpanel.
Maybe at some point, if your situation becomes very complex, you may experience failures in the answers or delays. In our particular case, they stopped responding to a support ticket for not concluding the reason for failure but continued to respond later.
In the same way, we can say that they are a good company and that they offer a competitive service to the largest companies in the market.
On the other hand, we have recommended companies like BlueHost and Siteground. Although we have seen leave unfinished aspects, with performance. Important questions you need to ask hosting providers before choosing their web hosting services:
- Do they provide support 24 hours a day, 7 days a week?
- Do you provide daily backup copies of my website?
- Will my Ecommerce Website be on a shared server? If so, how many other sites are on a server at any given time?
- What are the security precautions that should be taken when I share a server with other websites?
- Will my outgoing emails be compromised in the event that one of the websites that are also hosted on the shared server is blacklisted as spam?
Choosing your hosting provider correctly is one of the decisions that will directly influence your eCommerce development in Dubai, do it carefully and carry out a preliminary study before making the final resolution.